Airlink (Service 100) is Edinburgh’s dedicated express service between the Airport and City Centre.
The route to the airport is served 24 hours a day. Service N22 is available between 0015 and 0400.
Where can I find Airlink buses?
Airlink buses depart from Waverley Bridge in the City Centre and from directly outside Domestic Arrivals at Edinburgh Airport. Check the maps below to see exactly where our two main stops are. You can also get on the Airlink at other stops in the City Centre and the West of Edinburgh - see the Airlink timetable and route map to find your nearest stop.
You can purchase Airlink single and return tickets at the Airlink kiosk outside Edinburgh Airport Domestic Arrivals, online and directly from Airlink drivers.
Get there for less
|Adult open return||£7.50|
|Child open return||£3.00|
|Adult Airport Day Ticket||£9.00|
|Child Airport Day Ticket||£4.50|
Notes on tickets
- Citysingles, Day Tickets, Day & Night Tickets & Night Tickets are not valid for any journey on Airlink.
- National Concession (inc Young Person Concession) Cards are valid on Airlink except night time journeys (between 0030 & 0330 from the city centre or between 0100 & 0400 from the Airport).
- Single fares are available on journeys between Maybury and Edinburgh City Centre, with a special (£3) Airlink Night Single available on night time journeys as detailed above.
- Airlink returns are valid on NightBus service N22 between Airport and Edinburgh City Centre.
- Ridacards are valid on all Airlink journeys.
- Airport Day Tickets can also be purchased from one of the Ticket Vending Machines at each tram stop.
When is the next Airlink?
- Time now:
Tickets and Enquiries
You can buy your RETURN tickets online, Single and Return tickets can be bought on board or from our kiosk at Edinburgh Airport.
If you require assistance or further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on arriving or departing from Edinburgh Airport, please see the Edinburgh Airport website.